|Tech Lead/Sr. Tech Lead (Embedded,Device Driver, BSP)|
Location : Ahmedabad, Gujarat17-May-2016
JOB DESCRIPTION,ROLE & RESPONSIBILITES
POSITION TITLE: Tech Lead/Sr. Tech Lead (Embedded,Device Driver, BSP)
EXPERIENCE: 7-12 Years
REPORTING TO: Business Unit Head
LOCATION: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
eInfochips(www.einfochips.com) is a pure-play Product Engineering Services company, with focus on product innovation and solution accelerators to the $60 billion (2015) Global Engineering & R&D Services Market. eInfochips provides solutions across the product stack – Silicon, Hardware, Embedded Software, Applications, Industrial Design and User Interfaces.
eInfochips has over 1700+ professionals, world-class processes and infrastructure spread across 8 delivery centers in Ahmedabad (HQ), Pune, Bangalore and Chennai. The Company has been debt-free, cash-positive and has shown 20%+ Y on Y growth over the past 4 years.
With a strong focus in verticals like Avionics, Retail, Security & Surveillance and Semiconductor, along with a clientele of 30+ Billion Dollar Enterprises, eInfochips is poised to grow at over 25% per annum.
We are known for our vibrant and dynamic workplace, where personal and professional fulfillment and company success go hand in hand. We take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our employees, customers and communities.
eInfochips primary market is Technology and Products Companies based out of USA. A Team of Sales Managers and Engineering Managers based out of USA procure Projects for development of complete Product Life Cycle or for a part of a Products Life Cycle. To engineer these Products from Ahmedabad eInfochips is looking for Tech Leads/Senior Tech Leads to lead a team of Engineers that are focused in the delivery of Product Engineering Services Market. Responsibilities will includes:
- Working on all stages of project development lifecycle
- Manage geographically spread technical teams
- Project and people management along with technical responsibilities which includes Architecture design & detail design, preparing Technical Proposal & effort estimation
- Leads account growth and sustenance through pre-sales support and constant engagement with customer
- Conducts structured review of projects and audits projects (for process compliance) and fixes the gaps with corrective actions
- Drives innovations to improve customer service at account level
- This person will work out of eInfochips Ahmedabad Delivery Centers and will report to Delivery Manager/BU Head.
The Technical Lead is a key position in the Engineering Business Unit. The Technical Lead plays a leadership role in driving the engineering responsibilities as per the Statement of Work (SOW) signed with the Clients form USA. Key objectives for this role will include Client management through weekly Project review calls ………
- Experienced technical & operational leader should be able to drive 5+ people team
- Experience in architecture definition, detailed design & complete software development cycle
- Development of system / software in embedded domain
- Drive project technically – experience working on all stages of project development lifecycle
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management should be able to set & manage customer expectations
- Strong fundamentals & problem solving skill
- Experience in C / C++ & Linux
- Experience in embedded software development & project management
- Experience in preparing Technical Proposal & effort estimation
- Experience in BSP, Linux Internals, Linux Device Driver Development, Protocol level knowledge of Interfaces would be added advantages.
- Willingness to learn new processes and technologies
The ideal candidate should have strong Team-work characteristics, being both action and results-oriented. He/she will be a hands-on, “roll-up-the-sleeves” type engineer with a “whatever it takes to get it done” attitude. The successful candidate must be effective operating in a multi disciplined technology environment coupled with an obsession for responsiveness to Project requirements. The successful candidate should be open to learn new processes and technologies.
In addition, the right candidate will:
- be a highly energetic self-starter
- be an open and excellent communicator
- have exceptional interpersonal skills
- be a consummate team player
- interface well with Client Engineer Team members and other Business Units of eInfochips
- Finally, this individual must have an uncompromising level of personal integrity.
An Graduate degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering/Computer-Science is required. An Masters technical degree is highly desirable.
A competitive compensation package comprised of a base, bonus and Stock Units will be created to attract an outstanding executive.